Sauna yoga is a 45-minute workout combining simple exercises that does not require prior yoga experience. While doing calm exercises and holding poses, we focus on breathing and being present. Anyone who wants to stop and relax for a moment as well as to boost their body and mind is welcome. Sauna yoga takes place in light clothing at a temperature of 55 °C to 60 °C.
Make sure to bring a small towel and drinking water!
Benefits of sauna yoga:
- stretches and strengthens muscles;
- improves joint and spine mobility;
- relieves stress;
- accelerates recovery from training;
- improves sleep quality;
- improves concentration;
- helps to balance the body and mind;
- accelerates metabolism.
- The number of places for sauna yoga is limited and the training takes place if the group is full. Registered participants will be notified of the training not taking place (due to a lack of participants) no later than 3 p.m. on the day of the training.
- Guests with a legal person, private person, and gold card can participate in the training only if the training is not fully booked. You can ask for more information and make a booking on the day of the training from 3 p.m.
- If you cannot come, please inform us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours before the training. For weekend trainings, inform us no later than the previous working day. If you inform us later, you will not get a refund.
- Ten-session training passes, the loyalty card, and other benefits do not apply to sauna yoga.
- If you have made a booking and purchased a ticket to sauna yoga online but also want to visit the health club, i.e. the entire building, you must pay for the additional service at the reception upon entry.
- It is not recommended to wear contact lenses to sauna yoga.
In the evening, starting at 10 p.m., it is possible to book the sauna centre and water park or the entire Aura Centre for private parties and gatherings.
Your group will have private access to all the saunas and water park attractions during that time (there will be no other visitors in the centre). Find out who is the best sauna-goer, who is the best at water basketball, and who is the fastest on the water slides. Alternatively, you can simply spend a few lovely hours with your friends at Aura Centre.
Aura Centre can be booked for private use from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.