In the case of larger groups, it is recommended to book the visit in advance. In this case, Aura Centre guarantees the availability of free lockers based on the number of bookings.
We make bookings for groups consisting of at least 15 people. With a booking, you can spend three hours in our centre (including arriving and exiting the centre). In the case of children’s groups, 1 adult for every 15 children can enter for free. Buses park for free during the visit. To make a booking, call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedure for making and using the booking:
- we recommend making the booking approximately one month before the time of the visit.
- In order to avoid later misunderstandings, it is important to familiarise yourself with the services and rules of Aura Centre when making a booking.
It is possible to pay for the visit in cash, with a bank card, with an advance payment invoice, or with an invoice submitted after the visit based on a letter of guarantee. In the case of an advance payment invoice, the money must be transferred to the current account of Aura Centre no later than the working day before the day of the visit. The letter of guarantee must be submitted no later than one working day before the visit.
- When making a booking, it is extremely important to know the exact number of visitors. In order to avoid so-called overbooking in the women’s or men’s changing rooms, we would like to know the gender distribution of the group (how many men and women (or girls and boys) are in the group) at least three days before the day of the visit.
- If there are fewer people in the group that made the advance payment than specified in the booking, no refund will be made. The remaining amount can be used for another visit within three months. Similar to the first booking, a booking must be made in advance for this visit. Claims submitted later than the mentioned 3-month period will not be taken into account.
- Loyalty cards and family tickets are not valid for group bookings.